Attended by many small to medium business owners from across the Unley district, the Unley Business Breakfast is now the best networking event in the inner south of Adelaide. December’s speaker is non other than Kennedy and Co’s Managing Director Dom Cosentino who has overseen their listing as one of Australia’s top 100 Accounting firms five years running. To read Dom’s profile, click here.
Hyde Park Rotary oversee the running of this event and ensure that it keeps within it’s alloted timeframe of 7am – 8.30am ensuring that you get to work on time. To reserve your seat for $20 follow the link: Unley Business Breakfast Networking Event.
So come and hear from one of Australia’s top accountants and network among Unley’s business community.
Keep up to date with the Unley Business Breakfast by signing up to their Facebook page here.
To sign up to the Kennedy and Co newsletter, click here.
Networking is about building long-term relationships and communicating with like-minded people in your industry. It’s also about sharing knowledge and skills, and not all about what you can take away.
Benefits of networking
There are many benefits of networking, including:
- improving current relationships and establishing new contacts (future clients or business partners)
- sharing news and best-practice knowledge
- improving your profile and reputation
- accessing the latest industry news and opportunities
- getting advice and support (e.g. help from mentors).
Networking is a skill that you can develop over the span of your working life. Read basic networking tips.
Search online or contact your industry association to:
- find networking groups near you
- receive industry newsletters and networking invites.
Networking can also be done online through websites like LinkedIn and Facebook.
Categories: Unley Businesses