Within Communities across Australia are gems of individuals who unite us, inspire us and act as exemplars in an ever competitive world. It is up to you to uncover them, dig them out from obscurity, polish them up and show these hidden treasures to the rest of the world. Do this by simply nominating them for an Australian of the Year award!
Australia Day Awards 2015
Nominations are invited from persons residing or working within the City of Unley community for the following 2015 Australia Day Awards:
- Citizen of the Year
- Young Citizen of the Year
- Community Event of the Year
Persons who have made a noteworthy contribution during the current year and/or given outstanding service to the local community over a number of years shall be eligible.
- Citizen of the Year Award nominees must be an Australian Citizen.
- The Young Citizen of the Year Award nominees must be under 30 years of age on 26 January 2015.
- Nominations for the Community Event of the Year Award. Presented to the person or group who has staged the most outstanding community event during the year 2014.
One selection only will be made in each category. Both individuals and organisations may submit nominations.
Nomination forms can also be obtained from the Civic Centre Offices, City of Unley, 181 Unley Road, Unley or by telephoning Pam Hocking on 8372 5108 during office hours or email email@example.com.
Nominations, on the prescribed form, should be returned no later than 5pm Friday 21 November 2014 to:
For further information visit the Australian of the Year website here.
Categories: Lachlan Clyne - Personal Life