Draft Annual Business Plan 2014-15
· The services provided by the City of Unley
· Proposed new initiatives and projects, and
· Draft budget for 2014-15
Before a council adopts this Plan it must prepare a Draft and undertake public consultation. You are invited to comment on the Draft Annual Business Plan 2014-15(External link). Your feedback will be accepted between May 7 through to close of business on Thursday May 29, and can be made in the following ways:
- Provide your comments online
- Send a written submission to PO Box 1, Unley, 5061
- Attend a meeting to be held on Wednesday 28 May, 5.30pm at the Goodwood Community Centre, 32-34 Rosa Street, Goodwood. City of Unley staff will be available to discuss the Draft Plan with you at this time
Once public consultation has finished the draft will be considered by Council at the Full Council Meeting on Monday June 23.
In drafting the Draft Annual Business Plan 2014-15(External link) , council seeks to achieve a reasonable degree of rate stability over time while ensuring ratepayers are paying for those services and infrastructure maintenance obligations they require.
A Long Term Financial Plan has been developed to assist Council with developing a budget within a prudent, longer-term financial framework. The key objective has been to ensure financial sustainability in the medium to long term, while still achieving Council’s goals as detailed in the Community Plan and Annual Plan objectives. This Long Term Financial Plan has informed the development of the Draft Annual Business Plan 2014-15(External link) .
By Lachlan Clyne – Mayor, City of Unley
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Council: 08 8372 5106
Mobile: 0427 132 494